Our Board Of Management
Eshe’s Board of Management is a small group of professionals, including present and past parents, who have committed themselves to giving their time and talent to serving our school. They are in the process of establishing the Eshe’s Foundation. With the energies, skills and resources of this team the future of the school is in secure hands, and the outreach to our community, country, and region will be even greater.
- Dr. Esla Lynch: Founder and retired Principal of Eshe’s Learning Centre.
- Mrs. Andrea Taylor-Hanna: Retired General Manager of Republic Bank and currently the Bursar of the University of the West Indies, St Augustine Campus: Chairperson of the TT Board of Management of Eshe’s Learning Centre.
- David Mount: Past Parent, Director and co- founder of Chemtrax Limited, Held seats on the Board of Diversified Limited, Neutra Rust Caribbean Limited, Executive Body Guard Services Limited.
- Allyson Hamel-Smith: Educational Psychologist, CEO of Allyson Hamil Smith and Associates, Chairperson of The Cotton Tree Foundation.
- Allison Demas: Past Parent, Founder and CEO of Media InSite, an Entrepreneur, Attorney-at-Law, former Chairman of the National Carnival Commission of Trinidad and Tobago (NCC), former President and CEO of the Copyright Music Organisation of Trinidad and Tobago (COTT).
- Dr. Julian Duncan: Retired Professor of Plant Science of the St. Augustine campus of The University of the West Indies, where he lectured for 35 years before retiring.
- Major Lawrence Wilson: Past President of POS Rotary Club, Businessman and Former Staff Officer in Trinidad and Tobago Cadet Force.
- Ria Taitt: Past Parent and Political Reporter at the Trinidad Express Newspaper.
- Anne Thomas: Principal Moulton Hall Methodist School.
- Ray Lynch: Retired Technician, Rogers Cable Toronto.